Today I‘m talking with Reina Pomeroy about using verticals to connect with your dream clients. This is a topic that I have learned from Reina in person and I was so excited to be able to share it with you. We talk about what verticals are and how they help you in your business, how you can figure out what that is for your specific business and what makes you different in the areas to talk about, as well as how to plan content based on these big topics.
Reina also talks about how she uses this method to create products, courses, and different items for her dream clients. We have a discussion about serving her dream clients well has benefited her business and I share some of what I have seen from the client side.
Connect with Reina
Reina Pomeroy is the Owner and Founder of Reina + Co, the Life + Biz Success Coaching® Practice for creatives who are right brained and heart centered. She helps clients stop spinning their wheels and take action on what’s most important. She’s a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach with over 1,500 hours of coaching under her belt. Reina also co-hosts the Creative Empire Podcast where she interviews leaders in the creative industry. She’s based in Washington DC but her clients and creative entrepreneur community live all over the globe. You can find Reina’s work featured on Entrepreneur on Fire, Entrepreneur.com, Brit + Co, The Huffington Post, Honeybook, The Rising Tide Society and Best Friends for Frosting. She also travels around the country speaking and educating creative entrepreneurs.
- What verticals are and how they help you in business
- How you can find your verticals
- How you can stand out even when other people talk about the same topic
- An outline of planning your verticals
- How you can plan content based on your verticals
- How this method benefits your clients
- How Reina has built her business on creating what her clients are asking for
- My experience working with Reina
5 Website Updates to Get Legit
Get the Guide