Today I’m talking with Brit Kolo about marketing personality types. Brit and I have a great conversation about how you can figure out what personality you have and how you can find a marketing strategy that feels good. We talk about why this is so important and how you can really help yourself, your business, and your clients by marketing that aligns with your personality instead of feeling like you have to follow what everyone else is doing. Brit shares the story of how she pivoted in her business and in her life as she went from one career to another and started a business with the confidence that she would be able to make it work.
Connect with Brit
Brit Kolo is a Marketing Coach who coaches boxed-in business owners to become independent, profitable leaders through self-awareness and #MarketingThatFeelsGood. She’s also the creator of the Marketing Personality Quiz and Host of the Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast.
Through her intuitive, in-depth coaching process, she’s here to shake up your approach to marketing and inspire you to grow your business in a feel-good, meaningful way.
When she’s not hopping on a Zoom call with a coaching client, she’s chugging dark roast, podcasting in her yoga pants, and supporting her circle of fellow female entrepreneurs.
Meet Brit and get ready to go deep, find meaning, and grow that business you’ve always dreamt of at JAMMarketingGroup.co.
- Pivots in business
- Why it’s important to find a marketing strategy that fits your personality
- Brit’s free resource for making sure your marketing feels good to you
- Designing a marketing plan that serves your clients
- The Myers-Briggs Personality test and how it’s useful
- Examples of personality types and marketing strategies
- Take the Myers-Briggs personality test
- Find your marketing personality
- Implement one strategy that fits your personality