Today I’m talking with Mallika Malhotra of Mikifoto + Co all about brand photography – what it is, where you can use it, and how you can get the best images possible whether you’re working with a brand photographer or someone who is going to help you capture your brand story through imagery. We chat about where you can use these images online, the best places to share these image in a way that is really going to connect with your dream clients.
Mallika also has a book coming out that covers all of these topics and more. Check it out at The Brand Photography Playbook.
Mallika Malhotra of Mikifoto + Co is a brand photographer and brand story strategist who works with women entrepreneurs, inspiring them to express themselves, share their stories and unleash their creativity through photography, branding and live workshops. She combines her strategic business sense with her creative photography skills to help her fellow lady bosses stand out and energize their message with confidence.
Based in northern NJ, Mallika also teaches live workshops on branding, vision boarding and photo styling. When she is not taking photos or building brands, she is at home with her three sons and husband, drinking coffee or red wine and dreaming about their next global adventure.
Connect with Mallika:
- What brand photography is and how small businesses can use it
- How you can get photos that will connect with your dream clients
- Why knowing your brand story and why is so important
- Telling your business’s story through photography
- The importance of being true to yourself and not just following trends
- The questions you should be asking a photographer before you work together
- How to get comfortable in front of the camera
- Where you can use your brand photos
- When you should consider investing in a brand photoshoot
- How to use stock photography with your branded images