Today I’m talking about making the most of your time with Mariah Tomkinson. She talks about why it’s important that a business owner starts making productivity and time management a priority and then we talk about how you can actually start to do that in your own business. Mariah shares the kinds of techniques we should have in place to get more done, how she sets goals, and makes sure that she gives time for those things to work and see if they will benefit her business. We also discuss how our habits affect our productivity, what her weekly schedule looks like, and how we know if our current time management strategies are actually working.
This is a topic that a lot of creative entrepreneurs struggle with, so if you’re trying to figure out how to make the most of your time, make sure to tune in to this episode.
Connect with Mariah
Mariah runs Bloom Hustle Grow, where she helps overwhelmed female entrepreneurs navigate the twists and turns of the entrepreneurial journey by establishing strategic direction, crafting actionable plans, and building processes that allow them to hustle easier. She has an MBA and BS in Business with a concentration in Marketing, and has spent many years saying, “that’s a great idea, but how are we going to execute that?”
- Why it’s important for business owners to make productivity and time management a priority
- Ways you can start to improve your time management
- Techniques you should have in place to get more done
- Setting goals and allowing enough time for things to work
- How your habits affect your productivity
- Creating habits that benefit you and your business
- Mariah’s weekly schedule
- Evaluating if your time management strategies are working