Today I’m talking about finding keywords for your website and some SEO basics. Many of my clients struggle with SEO and some of them don’t even understand what it is, and so I wanted to get on the show today and go over what SEO is, why it’s important for your business, and how you can work on your website so that your SEO is better.
If you’ve ever gone into a Facebook group and seen people asking about SEO, search engines, or keywords and you’re not sure what that means or how you can apply it to your business, this episode is for you.
You can also download the SEO Content Guide I use with my clients at http://www.lemonandthesea.com/episode38.
- What is SEO
- How SEO works and why it’s important for your business
- What you can do to improve your SEO
- How to find relevant keywords and phrases
- The importance of unique page titles
- Meta descriptions and what they’re used for
- Why you should update your old content
- How to use internal linking
- The importance of external linking and social proof
- My best practices and implementation tips for all 6 areas you should be focusing on
SEO Content Guide
Get the Guide