Today I’m talking with Amy of PaperFinch and we are chatting all about weatherproofing your business, including what that means for your business, how you can get started, and three major steps for getting weatherproofed. This applies whether you’re preparing to take some time off or you’re growing and scaling as you create different sources of income.
A wanderer at heart, Amy at PaperFinch Design creates inspirational and geographic art and gift products in order to help people tell their story. She wants to help people illustrate and find the inspiration in their own journey – where they're going, where they've been, or their favorite life motto.
Connect with Amy:
- How she got started in graphic design and why she embraces her way of designing
- The importance of weatherproofing your business
- Amy’s story behind her passion for helping entrepreneurs weatherproof
- When you should start the process of weatherproofing
- The importance of organizing and documenting everything in your business
- How to set up your business to be handled by someone else
- How you can start outsourcing in your business
- Starting small by hiring someone who is an expert at something you don’t do well
- How you can use content you’ve already created to make your business easier
- How to overcome objections when it comes to outsourcing
5 Website Updates to Get Legit
Get the Guide