Today I’m talking with Kendra and Kleneice of Humble & Whole and we are discussing using Instagram to build connection and grow your business. Kendra and Kleneice talk about the ways that we can use Instagram to build engagement and really get to know our community. We also talk about the types of images you should be sharing, how you can find the best hashtags, and what your options are for sharing and how you should use those. They also give a couple of the common mistakes that they see entrepreneurs making and the tools they recommend using to help you grow your Instagram following.
Connect with Humble & Whole
Kendra and Kleneice are the founders of Humble & Whole, a digital marketing agency that helps female entrepreneurs build online communities that are both meaningful and profitable. They are on a mission to empower female entrepreneurs to share their voice and offerings confidently so that they can make a greater impact and create more income.
- How using Instagram can benefit your business and your audience
- Connecting with your community in a genuine way
- Asking simple questions to increase engagement and learn about your audience
- Growing your following with people who are your dream clients
- The types of images you should be sharing
- Choosing hashtags for your posts
- Where you should be sharing – IGTV, Stories, Lives, and regular posts
- The common mistakes that business owners make on Instagram
- Tools you can use to help you use Instagram more effectively
Brainstorm some simple questions to ask in your captions
Find a few hashtags for your business
Update your bio to include what you do and who you serve