Today I’m talking about the true value of an hour with Yasmine Kashefi and we get into a lot of great stuff here. She talks about what the true value of an hour actually is, how you can calculate it, and what you can do if you’re struggling with having enough time. We also talk about what to look for when you’re considering outsourcing, as well as some tools that you can use to start saving time in your business to make sure you’re as efficient as possible. We also go through my schedule and my struggle with feeling overwhelmed and busy as Yasmine suggests things that I could do to find more time to do what I love and serve my clients well in the most efficient way possible.
This is a great conversation if you want to learn about how to make the most of your time and what you should consider outsourcing. We cover a wide range of topics and you get some behind-the-scenes and a little bit of Yasmine’s coaching with myself in this episode.
Connect with Yasmine
Yasmine Kashefi is a Creative Business Strategist who works with female entrepreneurs to help them find clarity, focus and to create a clear plan of action that scales their business and grow their profits. A seasoned strategist, Yasmine has over 10 years of experience in business strategy, operations, financial planning and marketing and an MBA from the Rotman School of Management. A former corporate consultant, she now uses her skills for good* to help empower female business owners to achieve sustainable, profitable businesses.
- The meaning of “the true value of an hour”
- How you can calculate the value of your hour
- Things you can do if you’re struggling to have enough time to get everything done
- How to know when you should do something yourself and when you should outsource
- Tools you can use to save time in your business
- My struggle with time management and adjustments I can make
- Growing Your Team and OBM vs. VA with AllieDanae Walker
- Social Glue Sessions with Reina Pomeroy
- Google Calendar
- Google Sheets
- Koba Aura One