Today I’m going to be taklking about automating the client experience for great customer service. We’ve talked about automation in a couple of the previous episodes and you’re going to be hearing a lot more about it in upcoming episodes with guest, so I wanted to share with you my thoughts on automation including how I’ve used automation in my own business and with my clients to great a great customer experience without sacrificing the one-one-one, hands-on experience that you want your clients to have in your business.
Samantha Mabe is the owner and designer at Lemon and the Sea. She loves empowering creative women with a heart to serve to grow their business through brand and website design. Her background is in design and architecture, but she’s been creating since she could hold a pencil. Samantha is a Pittsburgh native now living in Richmond, Virginia where she spends her days designing brands and websites and her evenings watching Netflix with her husband and their dog #gambittheweshi.
Connect with Samantha:
- The importance of outlining your process before you start automating
- Steps to include in your process
- Questions to ask about how you work
- Questions to ask about your dream clients
- How to create email templates to help you automate without losing the personal touch
- Using PDF Guides to share information throughout your process
- How to create tutorial videos for your clients
- Tools you can use to automate your client experience
- Client Management
- Email Marketing
- Project Management
* Some of the links above are affiliate links, but I wouldn't recommend these tools if I didn't use them and love them.
Want even more tools?
Get the full list.