Today I’m talking with Abby Herman of Write Solutions about creating a process for content creation in your business. We’re going to talk a little bit about why you need a process for content creation, how you can create one that works for you, and how you can find the right content for your audience.
Abby talks about some great information that you can put into place today to plan your content in advance so you’re never worried about doing things at the last minute and so that you can really dig into what your audience needs and you want to share with them.
Abby is a content strategist and content coach for small business owners, helping to get her clients' written message out to their audience, in their own voice and on their own terms. She specializes in working with female-owned, service-based businesses to generate ideas and strategies that help to move their businesses forward with content that attracts the perfect clients. Abby firmly believes in the power of educating and empowering business owners so they can grow their businesses without breaking the bank. Community over competition is truly her jam!
Connect with Abby:
- How she started helping business owners create content
- Why small business owners need a process for creating content
- How to keep your content engaging
- The importance of asking your audience what they need and want
- Finding your content centerpiece
- Using video to share content
- Why you might want to date your content
- CEO dates
- Creating themes for content to help batch create and creating new value
- How to create the your audience needs
- Finding the main topics of your content
- Tips to create content consistently
- Todd Herman’s 90 Day Year
- Orange is the New Black
- Once Upon a Time
5 Website Updates to Get Legit
Get the Guide