Today I’m going to walking you through what it’s like to be a creative entrepreneur and going over the week in the life of someone who runs an online business. The format of today’s episode is going to be a little different because I’m going to record every evening (or the next morning) to go over what I did, what I learned, and some of the things that I’m working on so you get a picture of what I spend my days doing.
I have chosen to record this a few weeks in advance, so this is not the week previous to the episode coming out, and it’s a little bit crazy because we have a lot scheduled in the evenings that aren’t work related, but I want to pick this week because it will give you a good picture of what my life is like most of the time, especially going into the spring.
- How I schedule my weeks
- What each day looks like
- Why flexibility is important when you work from home
- How I prepare for the coming week
- Verticals Episode with Reina Pomeroy
- Davey and Krista
- Brands that Book podcast
- Amy and Jordan Demos
- Review your weekly schedule and see what might need to change
- Build in flexible time throughout your week for extras that might pop-up
- Plan one fun thing with your friends or family