I have a passion for helping creative individuals and small business stand out online and I love providing quality content that they can use to grow their business, no matter what stage they’re in right now.
While working hard in my own business and struggling to find all the resources I knew were out there, I had an idea for a live video interview series that would cover a wide range of topics and feature online business owners in all different fields. There is so much information online about starting and growing your business, but it’s hard to find everything you’re looking for in one place.
Now, I'm excited to share my new project with you!
I've been working on this idea for a few months now and I finally got up the courage to start sending out emails to a few bloggers and business owners that I admire. To my surprise, the response has been great and I've already gotten spots filled through November.
So what is this new project?
In-depth video interviews with blogging and online entrepreneurs jam-packed with advice, tips, and things YOU can do today to grow your business.
I've got some great interviews lined up: including two live spots, which means that you can tune in and ask questions during the interview!
Here's what I've got in store for you:
- Nora Conrad (noraconrad.com) will be talking about building systems and workflows for your business.
- Jackie Johansen (finallywriting.com) will be joining me to discuss branding through your website copy.
- Kayla Hollatz (kaylahollatz.com) and I will be chatting about building community.
- Kyla Roma (kylaroma.com) will be LIVE on October 7th to talk about being true to yourself in business.
- LaKay Cornell (theperpetualyou.com) will be LIVE on October 21st to chat about being a multi-passionate entrepreneur.
I'm also working with some other amazing creatives and online entrepreneurs on more interviews.
Want to know what I'll be asking?
How did you get started running your own business?
What is your passion? Your purpose?
What is your favorite part of what you do? Your least favorite?
What is the best thing you’ve done for your business? The worst?
What was your biggest struggle starting out? How did you work through it?
What advice would you give to those just starting out?
What are your goals for the next six months?
- What are you working on right now?
I'm so excited to chat with these lovely ladies and bring you so awesome information about business and life that you can find all in one spot.