Today on Process to Profitability, it’s just me talking about improving your website today with 5 easy updates that you can make. This is a subject that I am so passionate about because I believe that you don’t need a brand new website or a total redesign to start seeing more results from your website.
Take these updates and check out your own website. See if you can make some of these changes today to improve your design or if these are things you can put on your to-do list if you think they will take a little longer.
Need help with your website design?
Get the Website Design Guide.
Samantha Mabe is the owner and designer at Lemon and the Sea. She loves empowering creative women with a heart to serve to grow their business through brand and website design. Her background is in design and architecture, but she’s been creating since she could hold a pencil. Samantha is a Pittsburgh native now living in Richmond, Virginia where she spends her days designing brands and websites and her evenings watching Netflix with her husband and their dog #gambittheweshi.
Connect with Samantha:
- The importance of having your email address on your website
- Where to put your email address
- Why you need return, refund, and warranty policies if you sell products or courses
- Why these policies are important
- How to update your portfolio to attract more of your dream clients
- How to include images, testimonials, and client stories in your portfolio
- Editing your content to keep your design simple
- Why it’s important to guide visitors through your website
- Adding calls to action to each page of your website
- They types of calls to action you can use on each page
- Why you need to map out your website like a journey